It was 1 of 75 built on a new Corvette Chassis, factory built in Florida by Phillips Motor Car Company.
All 75 cars were pre-purchased for a price of $105,000 brand new.
They were styled after the 1937 Mercedes 540K.
My Specific Features:
- Corvette 350 V8 Engine
- Testarossa Turbo 400 automatic transmission
- Air Conditioning
- Power windows
- Power locks
- Whitewall tires
- 2 Full size spare tires
- DVD player in the dashboard
- Red leather interior
- All red exterior
- Less than 15,000 original miles
- Purchased 6/30/92
- Title in my name
- No emissions necessary
- Placed 2nd in Special Interest Class at Hooters Car Show
- Appraised in 1993 by Auto Appraisal of St. Louis and was appraised at $79,500 and in “Fine” Condition. The car has been stored ever since and rarely driven.
- This car is for sale!
- I am asking $25,900 obo.
- Feel free to contact me with any serious inquiries.